Friday 27 May 2022

Too hot to work in the garden today .

 

It has been too hot for me to work in the garden today . 


I took a walk around the meadow and found a cool and shady place to lay down for  a while  .


Close my eyes . Breathe in the sweet fragrance of Nature .


Softly buzzing bumble bees  and Swallows swooping overhead .

I lay and watched this Buzzard being chased away .


Too hot for anything ....we waited until later to head off for our walk .


Not a cloud in the sky .


 Skylarks making their happy sounds , singing their tiny hearts out .


           This Kestrel made my day . 


Not very good pictures , he was so fast !


Unfortunately the Sun does not like me . So it will be an early start again tomorrow . Maybe another weeding frenzy . Last year , it seemed to me to be the year of Ivy . This year it seems to be the year of the Stinging Nettles .
 Wishing all you lovelies a peaceful weekend  . Kisses x


No comments:

Post a Comment