Tuesday 24 May 2022

Banana plant update

 

The Banana that I planted out the other day has a lovely new leaf . 


Now I have to plant out this other one  . I really need to do it while the earth is still soft after all the rain  ....but I am aching !
I have hurt my foot , broken two toes . It's not too bad and I,m managing to get about and do things o.k with comfrey balm , paracetamol and my sandals are comfortable .
Anyway ,  The rest of me is aching too much to do it today from all this week's weeding and planting .
The water-but is only half full , so we didn't have as much rain as I had originally thought .

The other Banana is going somewhere up here .I might move some of the Echiums up here too.

I have been  told I'm not to do anything in the garden today ....but I did sow some seeds up in the shed .

Keeping busy in the garden is helping to distract me from pain .

Seeds I,ve sown today are Collard "Flash" . It's a kind of cabbagey kale thing that is very popular in America ....or it was in olden times. It's a bit late now really but thought I,d give them a try .

O.K . o.k .so the rest of the day I,m chilling . Feet up . Doing my embroidery   .



2 comments:

  1. Ouch. Those toes sound very painful - be careful as you go! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only if I wiggle toes . I am trying NOT to wiggle my toes .

      Delete