Thursday 19 May 2022

Planting out my French and Runner-beans

 

It's about 5.20am  and it is nice and cool .I,m going to plant out my French and Runner-beans. It is going to be hot later on and I don't like it . I certainly can't do anything in the garden when it is like that . So this is the best time of the day for me .

 Here they are .

I found a few more bamboo canes and got planting . I noticed some pretty pink flowers at one end of the bean-frame. Aren't they lovely ! They are the flowers of a Radish plant that I had left in .These flowers are edible and have a peppery taste . In fact the whole of the Radish plant is edible .


So pretty . I might grow more radishes just for their pretty flowers .

First lot planted Climbing French bean " Blue Lake " .

Oh my back ! Stop to stretch out and do some warm ups , that I should have done first .

The sun is up now and it is warming up already . Stretching out my back , I notice a glint in the sky and the rumble of a jet . 


What the heck is that ? It's got missiles on it . I don't like it ..go away !


I get back to planting beans . I slip in a few more bean seeds , they'll come up a bit later on .


I got them all planted and gave them a drink to settle them in . We might catch the odd shower of rain later on hopefully , there are some big clouds bubbling up . Fingers crossed .


It's way too hot out for me now . Time for a cuppa tea and a flop .


No comments:

Post a Comment