Monday 30 May 2022

Other Banana Planted !

 

I was determined to get this Banana planted out today . 


I cleared lots of Nettles and Brambles , spent ages digging a hole . Nearly killed me ! Stopped for flop on my bed every bit of me aching again , lunch and got straight back out to get it done .

Oh ! My goodness it was so heavy , because I,d left it out in the rain the other day . So now completely out of  strength , I had to resort to witchcraft again .

Abracadabra ...........

  All I had to do now was clear away the pile of earth that had fallen onto the drive before husband sees it !  The kind of thing that worries him . As if I'd leave it there ! Anyway ...

He also would like me to cut off the withered banana leaves . I know it looks dreadful at the moment , but I would rather wait for it  to readjust and get it's roots down . When I see some new leaves  coming on it , then I will consider taking off those tatty leaves . If I did it now , it might cause rot to set in  .

 Need to give it a few weeks to settle in . It will be fabulous !  




No comments:

Post a Comment