Tuesday 19 July 2022

I hear thunder !

 

    After a very uncomfortable night . 6.30am just now .We are having a beautiful sunrise on one side of the garden .


.......and dark clouds and thunder rumbling away. pushing in from the South .


I moved all the tubs and pots away from the workshop and dragged them up to the greenhouse .


Nothing more to report this morning . There is a storm coming in as I am writing this . Thunder getting louder and big spit spots of rain .

I'll water in the greenhouse and shed later after the storm . At least I don't need to water the vegetable garden this morning .

6.51 am - Thunder getting much  louder ....lots of it .....proper scary thunder .

I'd better go and switch off the computer now .....and make my morning cup of tea before the electricity goes off .  ... ..and now torrential rain !  Bye !  


4 comments:

  1. Please send thunder our way, along south coast, no rain in our forecast for the rest of the month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Poppy , it should be with you by now I think . Check out this link http://en.sat24.com/en

      Delete
  2. I'd love a good old storm with loads of rain but no hopes round here. I do hope it freshens everything up. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that you should have had some too by now Joy . I will have to go out and do my rain dance for you ! 😄⛈🌧⛈

      Delete