Friday 29 July 2022

Split logs and Pink ribbons


              Some of the wood I,ve been bringing in from the rickety old woodshed .

                                                   That was a real fun job  !

Had to clear it all out and bring it into the porch , ready for the new woodshed  to be built in a couple of weeks time .

I normally fill up the side of the fireplace up to the beam before any bad weather coming in and maybe a few in the porch . Never this much . This much hurts !

Anyway .....

Had a lovely couple of days with my grand-daughter staying over . 


She showed me how to do cartwheels and handstands ....

....and how to spin seven hula -hoops at once ! We did some yoga together ( that made my back  feel so much better !  🙄 )

Then for some quiet time .....


  I showed her how to tie a bow . 
Over and over and over and over again .
She really wanted to be able to do it !


                            After many " have another go " and try , try again s  .....


                                                            Yay !  

She took it home to show Mummy and Daddy .

I am so tired . I can't wait to go to bed . I'm going to dream about split logs and pink ribbons ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment