Monday 29 May 2023

Another Epie flower !

 

So it turned out that my hospital appointment was for today , early . I had to dash about watering a couple of things and open up the greenhouse at a crazy time this morning . 

As I walked up to the greenhouse I could see through the window that another Epiphyllum had bloomed  .


I couldn't wait to get inside and take a closer look .


                         



So I had my scan , I now have a fat dressing of cotton wool taped onto my arm for a little while .
Instructions to drink lots of water to flush out the dye contrast and hopefully not too long to wait for the "all clear" phone call . 
 Putting my feet up again now . 
Hope everyone is having a great Bank holiday and half term school holiday  !  🦋🌿🐝☀️ xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment