Wednesday 10 May 2023

Carnivorous Plant tidy up - part two

 

Goodness me we had thunder and lightning and a lot of rain yesterday . My poor little Carnivorous plant likes to be standing in rain water but not this much !


I pulled away the dead and crispy leaves .


The completely crispy ones are easy to pull away . I snipped a few of the half still green and red ones but decided to just cut them half way down leaving the still alive bit ...as these are the plant's stomach after all ( hope you've had your breakfast  😃 🐜)


Inside a carnivorous plant's stomach ......sludge ......  🕷️🪰🐜........  ( sorry 😃)


Yes , now we can see the new leaves coming up .


Out with the old leaves .


In with the new leaves . 

It's definitely been enjoying the warm foggy weather and yesterday's thunder storms coming in .

I think we have more thundery showers coming in today . It is really warm when the sun breaks through and it's hard to know what to wear !


No comments:

Post a Comment