Tuesday 12 March 2024

🌿Wheelbarrow load of Epies - no 1🌿


                                     So here come the Epies !


                               Wheelbarrow load number one .


I put them in , but I think there was another tray of them that should go in first . 

Stands thinking ...

    they all need repotting and where did I put the other tray of Epies ?  

I have to get all the Epiphyllums in , as they should all be beginning to show flower buds soon .  

I hope they haven't suffered too much from being moved about .  

Dreaming about beautiful Epie flowers , usually about the beginning of May .

                                        Epiphyllum "Marilyn Monroe"    

 Get called in for lunch .  

               🌿🌿💚 🌿🌿 See ya later !  🌿🌿💚🌿🌿





2 comments:

  1. Do you find that they spill nectar from the flowers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope 🐝🐝They are just beautiful ! 🌿🌿

      Delete