Friday 22 March 2024

Cucumbers


 I was up early and got the Cucumber seedlings potted up .


I am determined to have lots of cucumbers this year ! 

These are Cucumber Beth Alpha F1 , which have the small cucumbers that are best to harvest at about 16cms . We like the taste of these . 


I'm not all that happy with Verve compost though , it looks horrible ! Now I've bought it I will have to use it . 


🐌🐌🐌Watch out for the slugs and snails everyone ! Aargh ! This one has eaten about 20 or so of my leek babies 🐌🐌🐌🐌

                                                                      🌿☀️🌿

2 comments:

  1. I stopped using Vert compost years ago, nothing grew in it we like the small cucumber 🥒 as well, Marlene, Poppypatchwork

    ReplyDelete
  2. Modern day compost is often rubbish. We like mini cucumbers too.

    ReplyDelete