Tuesday 26 March 2024

Good Morning Sunshine !

 

       Lovely morning . Blue sky . Sunshine . Sparkling dew . 


                The Spring surge is happening at last .





              Good morning little fern ....it's time to wake up ! 


                   Good morning little honey bee ! 


Now I must go and get the washing done , it should be a good drying day ...at last ! 


I'll be sorting out my seedlings up in the shed after brekkers .....see you later !  🌿

                                             🌿☀️🌿

4 comments:

  1. The heavy rain has not yet arrived, but it is due later, so no plans to be outside, laundry will have to wait. Your garden is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning !💐 My garden is a bit wild ...but I like it that way ! ☀️ I hope the rain holds off for you and you can enjoy the sunshine x

      Delete
    2. I've just received my pregnant onion plant, after seeing yours I wanted one.

      Delete
  2. Poppypatchwork - I could have sent you some off mine . Anyway , enjoy ...they have lovely sprays of white flowers 🌿🌼 x ......and lots of babies..lol !

    ReplyDelete