Friday 22 March 2024

🌱Meanwhile on my Bedroom Windowsill 🌱

 


I had sown another lot of seeds about a week ago .


A selection of my favourite lettuce , a few more cucumbers and some Evening Primrose .


I hadn't expected anything to be happening for a while yet , but I happened to glance towards the window and noticed this .


                          We have germination !

 
The red romaine lettuce seeds in the middle pan are a little behind the others  .


               Looks like I've got some pricking out and potting up to do ! 

                                                                  
                                                           🌱
 



2 comments:

  1. I've got my first lot of seeds growing, time to sow loads more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray ! It's such a busy and exciting time !

      Delete