Thursday 1 September 2022

Hello September

 


White rabbits !    Good-morning my lovelies !     Hello September !

                              Dwarf French Beans in the greenhouse .

We're off to a good start with the sun rising into a beautiful blue sky this morning .

I think we are going to have a few more sun shiny days before the weather changing at the weekend .


The Dwarf French Beans are growing so fast and standing up to attention this morning with their first large true leaves .


There are a few more flowers on the three remaining cucumber plants .They have more light now the messy  tomato vines have gone .

Haven't done much in the garden , while the man has been here building our new workshop and woodshed . 

Things I need to do - 

           Finish pulling out all the ivy and brambles in the herb garden .

          Climb back up into the "Nettlelands" and continue sorting that out .

           Garage door is stuck closed !  Man coming to look at it on Monday . 

I have to move all the rocks in front of the garage doors so he can get to it ......the good wheelbarrow is ...sigh ...in the garage .

which means ....

I will have to empty the not so good wheelbarrow of all the primrose and cowslip plants that I still haven't planted out - maybe pot them all up  or maybe plant them out . 

I really should plant them all out but the ground is so dry .

Log delivery coming Monday afternoon - so I need to be super-fit for getting it all into the new woodshed .

Hope it isn't raining on Monday !





No comments:

Post a Comment