Sunday 12 June 2022

Sleepy Sunday

 

                                  Chamaecereus  cerise  

I was delighted to be greeted by these beautiful cactus flowers today as I entered my greenhouse . 

I hadn't even noticed the buds forming .  Maybe because of all the tomato and cucumbers taking over in there now .....I'm beginning to not like the tomatoes and cucumbers being in my greenhouse . 

They need a greenhouse or a polytunnel all to themselves .


I had planned to do a weeding frenzy in my secret garden , but after our afternoon with the grandchildren ( so much fun ! )  I had no energy left . 
I lay on the sofa in the summerhouse doing my embroidery and reading a book .


As I stitched I noticed all the weeds were looking in and laughing at me through the window .


I will be up early and out to get them tomorrow !


I have about as much energy as this snail  .


2 comments:

  1. I have my tomatoes outside but, if I had room, they'd be in a greenhouse. I think a separate on is a good idea - do you have the space? xx

    ReplyDelete