Saturday 27 August 2022

First Autumnal Morning


Sun-rising through the warm morning mist . 6.29 am this morning .


For the first time this year , it feels quite Autumnal .


Heavy dew on the grass . . . which is fast reviving it after the heat-wave .


Spidery-bidery whispety silky woven webs sparkling in the dew .


Courgette's still producing , but slowing down now .


Mist in the meadow bringing me ......


               ...magical misty Sun-rises . 

                                          I love , love , love early Autumn best of all !


Today I think I will clear away all the remaining tomato and cucumber plants in the greenhouse .

I'll just leave the Sweet Peppers to ripen up .


      I'm thinking ...maybe .... apple pie , apple crumble , chutney , relish ..... apple cake ! 










3 comments:

  1. Hello! I am with you! I love everything about autumn. Your photos are bringing me joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful, evocative photos. Thank you so much. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's felt autumnal for a while for me - not weather wise just scenery wise.

    ReplyDelete