Thursday 14 May 2020

Bowiea volubilis update 14th May 2020


  Someone complained that I hadn't given any updates on this crazy plant  last year . So this is for you Bowiea volubilis geeks wherever you are  ! Lol ! You,ve got to be a bit of a geek to want this extraordinarily weird thing .
   O.k I will give you regular updates !
It is surprising how fast this thing grows ! I found it had grown about 10" over -night and now needed support . I have given it a twiggy branch to wind around .
Increasing the watering now .
                  It's looking happy !     :)

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea what this was and actually had to google it...now I am fascinated and would love to try growing one...after all a plant that thrives on neglect surely even I cant kill!
    WHERE DID YOU GET YOURS FROM??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tanya , I was lucky to find mine on good old ebay ....but you mustn't neglect it too much ! :)

      Delete