Thursday 12 September 2024

Opuntia update

 

                               Opuntia update- September 12 2024

Last night was clear skies and chilly into the morning , but then the sun came out and she is beginning to open her petals .

We are forecast to have another chilly night 6 degrees C  /45 degrees F and then it is supposed to warm up again for a few days....aah...lovely sunshine  .

I'm afraid that if I move it now , then we will lose the flower bud .

I think Opuntias are fairly tough and it is fairly sheltered on this windowsill .  I think she will make it !

I just want to see it fully open then I will take it into the greenhouse . 

Oh .........o.k. I'll go find some fleece to throw over her !  

                                                   🌿💛🌿

The Swallows are still here .

No comments:

Post a Comment