Wednesday 4 September 2024

☀️Watching the Swallows 🌤️

 

                  Lots of Swallows gathering here this morning .


They are everywhere it seems , making their cheerful noise .


In the blue sky overhead ...it's a beautiful sunny warm morning ....with a refreshing breeze .


I wonder what the signal is for them to leave ?


And what of their tails ?.....Well , that is a male Swallow with his beautiful long tail streamers .


...and that one is a female without the streamers .


I could watch them all day , but I have things to do . I like to make a note of when they leave .

 Very soon I think . I hope the weather will be kind to them on their long journey .







                           Then we'll go beach-combing ..see you later ! 

🌿🌤️🌿

1 comment:

  1. It can be fun watching the birds. Your fresh veggies look fine and delicious. I used to belong to a community garden and planted all kinds of veggies for two years then we moved. This town is in the first stages of creating one here which would be great. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete