Saturday 7 September 2024

Beach combing - Marazion

 


There is nothing like beach combing to take away all your worries and re-set the brain .


I always start off looking for nice fossils and stones . No fossils here , but Marazion is known for all the different and lovely semi precious stones that get washed up here .


but then I find myself drawn to all the beautiful sea weeds that have been thrown up onto the beach .




                     Look at those tiny white shells !


Never seen one like this before ! Look at that ! Beautiful !



Bladder wrack .....the only one I know the name of ! 

๐ŸŒฟI really must get myself a really ,seriously good U.K. botanical sea -weed identification book . Any recommendations ? ๐ŸŒฟ


Return to stone treasure hunting .....





                                     Pockets full of stones !


                              My favourite ! ๐Ÿ’š  This one came home with me !         


               All cares and worries gone !  Brain fully re-set !   lol !

                                                     ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒฟ


P.S.  The swallows are still here ! Not gone yet .


1 comment:

  1. We had swallows gathering on the wires this week - not sure whether they have gone.

    ReplyDelete