Sunday 15 September 2024

๐ŸŒฟ Shallow bowl planter - Alpines ๐ŸŒฟ

 

I love my shallow bowl planter pot . It really does give me so much joy .


A bowl of little sweeties ! 

 I'm not sure if my plants are all actual Alpine plants , but they are all small and very well behaved .

Placed as they are up on an old sundial pedestal , I don't have to bend down very far to look at them . 

Sempervivums , Artemisia  treasured stones and sea shells .


Saxifraga and Irish Moss 

                 

   ........which has the most delicate teeny tiny fairy flowers .


Gentiana "Kingfisher " I can't wait to see this in flower again .


                 .................and lots of Sempervivums of many pretty colours .



Not forgetting that little Rose cutting ! I will take this out and re-pot it probably next month . It has two rosie red new shoots coming on it , so I know it has taken root .


I need to find something else to slip in there . I wonder if there is anything flowering right now . 

 That would be nice and another handful of horticultural grit .

              Any ideas ?     It has to be small ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿชป๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป

                                    ๐ŸŒฟ ๐ŸŒค️๐ŸŒฟ






No comments:

Post a Comment