Friday 14 June 2024

💮First Epie Bloom of 2024💮


 We've had a nice lot of rain at last and I can take water from the water-butts again .  Come with me , I want to show you inside the greenhouse .

🌧️Still waiting for the greenhouse builders to come back and fix the leaking roof🌧️

As you can see the tomatoes and cucumber plants are now romping away !


   I have been waiting weeks for this ! The Epiphyllum bud has finally opened !


I carefully pull back some of the cucumber vines to show you .


                        Oh ! My heart ! It's so beautiful ! 



I didn't think the Epies would flower at all this year after having been moved about while this new greenhouse was being built .  Hopefully we'll get a few more blooms .

                      🌺The Epiphyllum corner of the greenhouse 🌺

Still sunshine and showers , and gusty wind too .  Not as bad as they said it would be though .
Glad to have a break from watering the garden and everything is looking refreshed .

                                                      ⛅🌦️⛅



No comments:

Post a Comment