Monday 6 May 2024

Climbing French Beans -sown


 Not done much today .

I heard the Cuckoo very early this morning . It has arrived !

 Sowed a tray of climbing French Beans "Cobra".

  I want to sow some dwarf French beans , if I could only find the packet ..I know I have a packet somewhere .

The dwarf french beans were very productive last year . I want more and more of these !

 No sign of the Runnerbeans coming up yet .....but it's only been a couple of days since I sowed them . I can't stop peeking in to see how they're doing !  

                                               🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

Also sown a packet of Geranium maderense that my brother sent me for my birthday .He also gave me a beautiful flower press , which I can't wait to try . I haven't done flower pressing in years ! So excited to do this !  Thankyou lovely brother ! x

A beautiful bunch of roses from my other lovely brother ...thankyou ever so much ! x

The gnome is a birthday gift from my daughter and lovely son in law .It lights up ! x

They also sent me a delicious bar of healthy chocolate !  Yay !  xxx


                      It's healthy ....see label  😀


Meanwhile in the greenhouse , the first tomato to not only grow up through the bench , but has a flower too !


Sat in the summerhouse , stitching , listening to Classic FM , eating healthy chocolate !  


                                                                 🌿 😀🌿

No comments:

Post a Comment