Friday 26 January 2024

🌿Postman's Been ! 🌿


                                         🥳🎉     Hooray  !  🎉🥳


          It's the new fern for my Secret Fern Garden . Beautifully and safely packed .


                 It's a gorgeous one ....Dryopteris Jurassic Gold  . 


   I quickly re-potted it and I'll keep it in the porch for a few days so I can enjoy it . 
     You know me.....talk to it , dance and sing . Oh ! I am so pleased with it ! 


                It's a nice healthy looking plant from willowbridgeplants on ebay uk . 

        I'll give it some time to settle in before I plant it out into the Fern Garden .

                                 🌿🌿 Very happy me ! 🌿🌿

                                                         🌿🕊️🌿

4 comments:

  1. I will tell my sister about this fern, she loves them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love ferns even the wild ones . I cant wait for them to unfurl their new leaves and I want this one to hurry up and grow ! 🌿

      Delete
  2. I think we have some of that variety, New fronds are a lovely orange colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ! 🌿Wonderful , gorgeous and ancient plants 🌿🦖 I can't wait to see the new leaves . I guess it needs to get quite a bit bigger first though .🌿

      Delete