Tuesday 30 January 2024

Grapevine Arch - is now (sort of) up again !

 

                              

                            So I really worked hard on this again today  .



It is extremely heavy , but I was determined to get the arch back up . If it fell down completely , it could snap the vine .  


I found a big rock to help hold it up . I'd love to have a much bigger frame for my Grapevine , but this will have to do for a bit longer . 

                                       Yesterday 
                                       Today 

Tomorrow - I'm feeling a bit sore now , but , I will try and make a start on moving all those wood-chippings . 
                                                       🌿🌿🌿
                                                                       


1 comment:

  1. That's a job well done, like you I have a need to be outside on dry days.

    ReplyDelete