Monday 14 November 2022

Remembrance Sunday continued - morning with the grandchildren .

 


So Sunday was such a beautiful day from Sunrise to Sunset . 


Blue skies over here in Mullion and warm too .


We picked up our grandchildren and after the Remembrance Day Parade in Helston and the two minute silence ,we drove down to Marazion for a McDonalds Breakfast take away treat .

The children wanted pancakes with syrup ... we then drove to the beach car park down the road to sit and enjoy watching the waves from the car ......McDonalds forgot to put the syrup in the box .

Pancakes are actually disgusting without the syrup .

Then we went beachcombing  . 


                         She went into her own little world ......


                          .......and I went into mine .


From here and looking back over Gulval and Madron , the skies looked very dark .


Then we drove over to Breage , the children wanted to go to the swing park.

Breage Church - I will take you all there another day .


We had some fun there for a while . Our youngest one never wanting to leave .

She wanted me to play "Hide and Seek " with her  . So I did !


                 She hid . I searched . I hid ,she searched. She hid , I searched .


It was all going quite well. I went off to hide and found this beautiful willow tunnel at the bottom of the playing field . We,ve been here many , many times . How come I have never noticed this !

                    I went inside . 


Soft bark chippings underfoot . 

A nice cosy little place to hide !


So I sat there for about ten minutes .....and noticed these beautiful toadstools !


Such as I had never seen before ! Oh ! My goodness ! How enchanting ! 

I took lots of photos of them , lying down on my tummy and crawling about to get some good shots of them .

Suddenly , there is a very loud and cross voice shouting from across the playing field .....

"Grandma !!! "

I quickly jumped up and looked out to see a cross little face peeking out from that wooden castle tower up by the swings . If you zoom in , you can just see her . lol . bless !

Oh dear , turns out that ..I was supposed to be looking for her ! 

She was very cross with me ....and the pom pom had fallen off here Santa Teddy's hat and her boots had got wet in the long grass and her feet were wet ....and as always , she didn't want to go home yet ... 


To cut a long story short , we had a lovely morning and then we went home !






No comments:

Post a Comment