Thursday 17 November 2022

Very short walk on the beach


 There was another little break in the wild weather . So we went down to the beach .


Waterfalls  in the cliffs .


No one in the sea today .


We had the beach pretty much all to ourselves .


I found a lonely heart .


Stood and watched the waves .


Then ran back to the car as the sky turned very dark again .


The rain lashed down and we laughed as we just made it back in time !


                            Me and my lonely heart in the car .


                                  Now he has me ..and lots of new friends  🤍

4 comments:

  1. What charming hearts of stone!
    I so love the sea during cloudy days, it seems almost alive, doesn't it?
    Have a beautiful day, today
    Daniela @ My Little Old World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Daniela , yes and I love it when the sea is wild ! Thankyou for popping in 🌸

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thankyou for your kind comment 😊 Do come again 🌷x

      Delete