Your gardens are beautiful and so bountiful. Mine is not doing great, the bugs and bunnies keep eating it all, so next year I have to rethink things and put things in raised beds. That pie looks delicious.
We also have bunnikins , pheasants , the occaisional deer , I fix up just about knee high chickenwire fencing around my vegetable beds and insect mesh/netting over the top to stop the cabbage white butterflies laying their eggs .
Forse per adesso sono solo il campione di quello che sarΓ un buon raccolto.
ReplyDeleteBuon mese di settembre, un abbraccio
enrico
Your gardens are beautiful and so bountiful. Mine is not doing great, the bugs and bunnies keep eating it all, so next year I have to rethink things and put things in raised beds. That pie looks delicious.
ReplyDeleteWe also have bunnikins , pheasants , the occaisional deer , I fix up just about knee high chickenwire fencing around my vegetable beds and insect mesh/netting over the top to stop the cabbage white butterflies laying their eggs .
Delete