Saturday, 29 August 2026

Every Day is a Picnic Day !


                       Yes ! Even when the weather is like this !

We make some simple sandwiches and go somewhere for a walk and a picnic .

Ricardo had cheese and ham and onion relish ..... I had peanut butter 😊

Sometimes we just park up and sit and watch the waves . The sky looked pretty threatening , but wow look I had the whole beach to myself ! 

Ricardo didn't trust that angry looking sky and stayed in the car .

I couldn't resist and it looked like I might have ten minutes or so before the rain arrived .

 The child in me , always so excited to get down on the beach !


                                 ( 37seconds of visual torture .....  🤣)

I watched this back today and thought, did I tread on a coin on the way down the steps ? !!!   Was it ? 😮 Was that a one pound coin ? 









               It's a seaweedy day ......lots washed up ..so pretty .


There were lots of Ruddy Turnstones . So busy looking for food they don't notice me coming up quite close . 
 They are so well camouflaged and run about so fast that my camera couldn't focus on them .


                        Then on I went looking for lovely pebbles .


I didn't have much time as the sky grew darker and the wind picked up again .


                                The prettiest seaweed of the day !


   This tiny pebble was the winner today and came home in my kagoul pocket .

                 So where will you take your picnic today ?

                                Peace and Love and rain 🕊️🤍🌧️

                                       Love Debbie 🐚 x





No comments:

Post a Comment