Wednesday, 19 August 2026

🌦️ RAIN ! 🌦️🀍🌧️

I opened the cottage back door this morning and the first thing I see is .....


                                          .......the back door steps are wet !

            The puddle where I wash my muddy boots has returned !



                  I check inside the waterbarrel .......


                         ..........it is about a third full ! 
                 Could do with more but at least it's something !
       And as I opened the greenhouse door , I saw a frog ! 🐸 Unfortunately I wasn't fast enough with my camera and he quickly scuttled off , but I am so happy to see him having survived this awful heatwave .

     I think there is more rain forecast for tonight .
              Such a welcome relief for the wildlife and nature .

 πŸŒΏ 🌦️ 🌧️ 🀍...and it smells so good ... .. petrichor .....mmmm ...🌦️🌧️🀍🌿

           Plan for this morning . Doing some baking !



                  Have you had some rain yet ?

                                           All fer now ! Love Debbie πŸ’x

                        Peace and Love and Rain πŸ•Š️🀍🌦️

 

No comments:

Post a Comment