We had a very brief mizzle shower and I am really hoping we may get some proper rain in the coming next few days .
Still picking some nice vegetables .
Today's "must do today " job is to thin out the grapes on the grape vine .π
One of my young Hostas " Golden Dragon Tails " was looking a bit poorly and so I decided to tip it out and change the compost .
There were some sort of insects at the bottom , which the Robin enjoyed after I tipped it all out .
Golden Dragon Tails is one of my favourite Hostas .
The roots look o.k. so hopefully I got to it in time .
Peace and Love and Rain π️π€⛈️
Love Debbie πx

I need to get compost on my gardens my soil is depleted.
ReplyDeleteCathy
You garden veggies look really good. It's been raining here all day, maybe it will head your way. Enjoy the new week.
ReplyDelete