Saturday 19 October 2024

🧄Garlic up already ! 🧄🧄


                          I planted out my garlic on the 4th October .

              Very surprised to see them all coming up this morning !

                                        Very surprised and happy me !

 Weather today - glorious sunshine in blue sky   ☀️ all day !  

Tonight - Heavy rain 🌧️

Tomorrow - Storm Ashley - looks as if it will be passing us by this time . Take care all those living up North . It's looking wild !  ⛈️⛈️⛈️

                                       🍂🍂🍁🍂🍂  

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog. You are a "no reply" person so I popped over here to say Thank You. Love the maze in your header picture. I have always wanted one of those in my garden too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ...sorry about that Jo , I usually click the reply button.I don't know what happened there 🤔Yes it's a labyrinth , go for it ! Labyrinths are fun ! 💐x

      Delete
  2. Our garlid sprouted quickly this year. The conditions must be just right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keeping my fingers crossed for lovely big garlic bulbs next year !

      Delete