Wednesday 12 January 2022

Sunset

 

I thought I might as well show you the sunset at the end of this lovely sunny day !


Vegetable garden . The Phoenix canariensis looking fabulous in the low evening sunlight .


 I have put the cloche back over the Agave in the gravel bed , in case the temperature should drop over night .

It is getting quite big now , it is worth taking a little care of it  .


 
The Sweet peas will remain wrapped in this fleece until Spring .....


.....but they are romping away in there ! They can take the cold , but their stems can get snapped in the gales .  Later on I will be pinching them back to make them bush out , but I don't want them to get snapped off at the bottom in the wind .

                                      Cat Fox Pheasant Hedgehog Deer ?

I took this picture early this morning  . What do you think ?
The end of another lovely day and we retire to have our evening meal and relax . We leave the garden to the creatures of the night .

  



.

No comments:

Post a Comment