At last the tomatoes are beginning to ripen !
Now's the time to selectively take off unwanted side shoots .....not necessarily all of them .
Starting to see the odd yellowing leaf .....so I take them off ..... give them a goodly drink of water and a wee drop of tomato feed .
Meanwhile in the shed ....
All of my Epie cuttings are starting to show signs of recovering .
Lots of new rosie tipped shoots .
They look much happier now .Amorphophallus atroviridis update --
That new shoot is coming ....very ..... very slowly .
So I am pretty sure I planted him the right way up now ! π€
Other news ......
I don't want to talk about it ........ sigh .......
Peace and Love π️ ....grrrrr .....
Debbie πx








So few tomatoes have set in our plants. Mu cuttings are sending out lots of shoots now should I pot them on?
ReplyDeleteOh yes Sue , definitely ....then they will get properly established before the winter months .....might even flower next Spring . I'll keep my fingers crossed for you !
Delete