Sunrise this morning , promising to be another hot day .
Watered the vegetable garden early , got another load of washing on .
I'll be sitting in the shade doing my embroidery .
๐ฟ☀️๐ฟ
I'm a late night waterer, rest of the day other than dead heading the garden looks after it's self, enjoy your stitching.
I think we are all having lazy days. It is just too hot to be outside, so getting a few things done inside and working on our projects, is the best way to spend the day.
Enjoy
I'm a late night waterer, rest of the day other than dead heading the garden looks after it's self, enjoy your stitching.
ReplyDeleteI think we are all having lazy days. It is just too hot to be outside, so getting a few things done inside and working on our projects, is the best way to spend the day.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy
ReplyDelete