Friday 5 April 2024

Mudlarking Me !

 

So I was just wandering around the garden , thinking about the next storm coming in . They've named it Storm Kathleen .  Severe gales . 

The sun is shining at the moment and it is quite mild out . Don't need a coat .  I'm still hurting under my left ribs,  after my fall the other day  , so I brought some logs in for the fire , but I am in too much pain to do anything else or any serious gardening . Taking paracetamol .


So I'm just mooching about really . The lichens colonising on the rocks in the labyrinth are really loving all the rain .


They are fascinating , beautiful and I leave them alone .


Then something caught  my eye ...... what on earth is that ?

Husband instantly thought "champagne cork !" 

I instantly thought " doll ! "


                 I gave it a bit of a wash in a puddle . 


                                                      🌿    😃   🌿


It made me chuckle !  I brought him in . Well I couldn't leave him outside in the mud with the nasty storm coming !   


                                         He's not looking very happy .

                                 Maybe I should clean him up a bit more .

                                                   🌧️⛈️🌧️

2 comments:

  1. I keep all my corks in a huge glass pot, they were in a bird cage, but it rusted. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol ! 🍾You are a connoisseur of corks ! 🍾 but no ....this seems to be made of wood and it has string arms !

      Delete