Tuesday 28 March 2023

It's been a Muddy Boots Kind of a Day !

 


                          Believe me , they got a whole lot muddier , my hands too !


      Weeding was a whole lot easier after the torrential over-night rain and I needed a break from shovelling woodchips . 


I managed to weed and tidy up three areas . I'll come back to do the edges tomorrow .
My hands are still stinging from the darned nettles !


 I took off the yellowing lower leaves of this Chamaerops humilis  which made space for a nice clump of Voodoo lilies that  my daughter gave me from her lovely garden .


She also surprised me with a huge bag full of Dahlia tubers .....dinner-plate ones ! 🤩💚🌿


So I got them potted up , labelled and wheeled them away to the porch to get them started .


          The  gifted clump of Voodoo lilies and crocuses (I think)  .


         I am so in love with Voodoo Lilies ! Look at it ! Look at it !  Screams !   

No comments:

Post a Comment