Thursday 23 March 2023

Feel like dancing !

 


                                             Today I feel like dancing  ........


                              .....but I have a ton of woodchip to clear first !   


If I just climb up here , I can show you .....it's down there in the Fern garden ..that's where I want to put the woodchip .

Look what I found !  Up there in the nook of a branch of the tree on the right hand side ....

Look ...hang on ..I'l just climb around here and get a better angle on it .....


                           ..... a sweet and natural , tiny bird bathing pool ! 


                         Anyway . This is where the woodchip is going .


Why is it ? That whatever I want to do , there will always be something that needs doing first ! 

In this case  - clear away all the weeds .


I keep trying to stay focused and tell myself that it will be lovely when it's all finished .


                                          Time for Elevenses !


   And then , I must get cracking on with it .....as I have been told that there is a second load of woodchip coming this afternoon !    

No comments:

Post a Comment