Saturday 21 March 2020

Paint the Whole World with a Rainbow !

                                       Painting rainbows this morning :)

 The schools have closed and the children are not able to go and play with their friends , but they are able to go for walks with their families .
The children will have school work to do at home on-line now.
  Good to get out into the fresh air and get some exercise too .
  A lovely idea was suggested by a lady on Facebook to everyone in Mullion . Put a rainbow in your window for the children to find on their walks .
  The rainbow being a symbol of hope , I think it is a wonderful idea .
I pulled out my paints and thoroughly enjoyed a very therapeutic half an hour painting my rainbow .


                      Hunt the Rainbow ! See how many you can find  !

2 comments:

  1. A lovely idea, isn't it? Brilliant.
    Joe Wicks is doing online PE lessons every school day too - I think that's fantastically supportive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder at how it is assumed all children have access to a computer. Surely not all do.

    ReplyDelete