Saturday, 5 September 2026

๐ŸŒฟAnother Day in the Greenhouse ๐ŸŒต๐ŸŒฟ


 It is so refreshing to be able to see into my greenhouse now the tomato plants have been cleared from the bench !




              Leuchtenbergia principis    and hang on ....have a look at the label ...


                  Passiflora manicata the one with a lovely red flowers  .

I want to train it horizontaly along the greenhouse window . I need to fix up some support for it . I think it should be o.k and look great there  . It will need a much bigger pot eventually .  I'm still thinking about it . It might be a better idea to put it into a tub below the bench , and have it grow up through the bench and then fix up some horizontal support .
  Anyway , that's a Turmeric plant next to it . I think both of these will die back and go dormant over the Winter months .


   ⭐  Bowiea volubilis - her tiny star flowers now forming little cone shaped seed pods .⭐


                                 Another Cucumber swelling up !


                            I will be clearing under the bench next. 


            All is well in the greenhouse .๐ŸŒต๐ŸŒฟ

I am off to pull out the lawnmower and tidy the labyrinth .  




                     Make it a great weekend !

                                   Peace and Love ๐Ÿ•Š️๐Ÿค

                                            love Debbie ๐Ÿ’x



No comments:

Post a Comment