Wednesday, 2 September 2026

Back to School , Autumn Term


 Yes ,"our lot" go back tomorrow . I had to do a few minor repairs to this school blazer .  It hadn't been ripped in action exactly ; the lining had been machine stitched too close to the edge and the silk lining seams had simply come apart . This made it very awkward to stitch , since I could not get my hand underneath the lining .

        I am not feeling very well today , no gardening . 

               Happy to sit back on my bed and get this done .


I tried my best with this repair operation and on returning it , the owner said he was very happy . 😄 

So then we took our picnic over to Helston Boating Lake Coronation Park . We sat and watched hundreds of swallows swooping across the lake . It is very humid and misty and I wouldn't be surprised if we hear some thunder later .

                            Peace and Love 🕊️🤍

                                    love Debbie 💐x

No comments:

Post a Comment