Monday 19 February 2024

Veltheimia bracteata - South African Forest Lily Flowers 🩷🌿

 

The Veltheimia bracteata - South African Forest Lily  on my kitchen windowsill  , beginning to open her flower buds .

Not much to show you as today was spent clearing out three more heavy wheelbarrow loads of my cacti and succulents and bringing them into the porch and summerhouse .


I am in trouble for breaking the new (but secondhand) lawnmower . No idea what I did wrong but now it doesn't work . Maybe something to do with the batteries over heating or something . No idea .... but it was me ...I broke it . 

 So here's another pic of the lovely Veltheimia bracteata South African Forest Lily .


And another ...... the only thing that made me feel happy today .  


Oh ....and I planted out the other Monkey Puzzle Tree that I grew from seed/nut .🐒 That also made me feel happy  . 


The photo came out pink due to the amazing light we had just before the sun set .

I'll get some better photos of the little Monkey Puzzle tree tomorrow hopefully .

       Aching , feeling unloved and flaming fed up with a stupid lawnmower  !

                                                     🌿🐒🌿

1 comment:

  1. Love your African lily, so very pretty flowering at the time of year when everywhere still feels bare. Forget the lawn mower, he will have fun mending it or even shopping for a new one.

    ReplyDelete