Wednesday 20 December 2023

I tripped up the steps !

 

We had been talking about getting hand rails either side of these garden steps ever since my husband had hip replacement surgery . He was dithering over how much they'd cost and how they would look and he is walking about just fine now he says .

ANYWAY

 Then I went and tripped .  I stupidly fell UP the steps ! My wellington boot got caught under the bottom step and I slammed down on my face across the top .

 Nothing broken , but I'm still hurting under my ribs , my back , my left shoulder and arm .

So that was it ! 


Our good friend gave us a fair price and a lovely job of it was done in no time . Husband very happy !


We are SO pleased with them . No more accidents and they look so nice. Husband very ,very Happy !

    I planted it up with a few lovely things . Cyclamen , Heuchera and tiny Hearts-ease Violas .

 We are just "over the moon " with it all and so glad we finally had these hand rails put in .

                          AND he also made a new gate to my secret fern garden ..... 


                                      ......... I am SO happy !


7 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better, it's so easy to trip. Love the bars and your gate, it's nice to see flowers at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou , I need to slow down and not be dashing about . Yes he did a great job especially the round topped gate which he actually designed , cut and put together himself . Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ! ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ•Š️ x

      Delete
  2. For some reason Blogger is treating me as Anon even on my own blog. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you ! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too ! ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ•Š️ x

      Delete
  3. Sorry should have put my name on the last comment - Sue Garrett

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've the reason why to be happy, Dearie, you've such a sweet garden talking to one's heart!
    May your Christmas be filled with Joy and Wonder *♥♡♥*
    Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peace , love and joy I wish for you this Christmas and a Happy New Year ! I do so enjoy your lovely journal ๐Ÿค๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ•Š️xxx

      Delete