Sunday 18 June 2023

Sunday Flowers

 

I was just walking around the garden , when I noticed these beautiful white flowers . 


The white Foxgloves are self sown from last year ,  but I have no idea where the other flowers have come from .  A lovely surprise ! They are beautiful !  Anyone know what these are ?  I'm thinking some sort of Mallow maybe ?


Climbing Rose "Schoolgirl " Looking fabulous today .


And a Kiftsgate Rose is making it's way up the big pine tree  . 

Make it a peaceful Sunday all ..love Debbie  x ( p.s. I'm feeling a bit better today  )

                                                        ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒฟ

5 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, I was thinking the white flower looked a bit Mallow like. I like to walk around the garden at this time of year and see what new delights are on offer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rob , how are you ? Hope you are keeping well .๐ŸŒฟ I love it ! I think I might try and save the seeds from it ๐Ÿ’ฎ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ

      Delete
  2. Glad you are feeling better. We have the same white flower arrive in our garden which I have always thought of as a mallow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sue ๐ŸThankyou. Nice when things just arrive ! This is very pretty too ๐Ÿ’ฎ

      Delete
  3. white flowers look like the mallow family although I have only ever seen pink, they grow wild here - can get very big but are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete