Thursday 1 December 2022

December already !

 

A beautiful sunrise this morning. Blue sky and the promise of another lovely day .


I did my good deed for the day by releasing this poor tiny Jenny Wren from under this netting . There was another one flitting about very distressed outside of the netting too . The poor little thing was very happy to be set free !


I'm not feeling very well today , feeling very lethargic . I did a big load of laundry and got it all pegged out on the line .

Went down for a stroll on the beach again , clear my head of worries , find a bit of kindling for the fire .




It will be cold this evening if the sky stays clear . 

Bring in the washing  , make tea , light fire , do some embroidery . Gentle dance practice to unwind my back .

Hot water bottles , bed , sleep .  

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures and the beach is the best place to visit and clear the head from worries :) Always!
    Love from Titti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is yes Titti . Thankyou and I do love your beautiful journal by the way ! x

      Delete
  2. I hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue , I'm o.k . I'm just tired and got a few things on my mind .

      Delete