Saturday 31 December 2022

Last Garden Chore of the Year 2022


 Planted Griselinia hedge plants and getting ready to plant all of my saplings that I have grown from seeds and nuts . They will be loving the rain we're having  ! Got to look on the bright side of life ! 

I don't stay up "to see the New Year in " and I don't drink ...never acquired a taste for it and I don't like fireworks . Prefer to get up early and see the Sunrise at 08:19:42am  hopefully . Maybe , a little gap in the grey clouds is what I'm hoping for ....and a nice cuppa tea !

A poached egg on cheese on marmite on toast , spoonful baked beans , un petit peu de tomato sauce , a teaspoon of mango chutney and another cuppa tea  . Sets me up for the day !  

 The days are getting longer .

I am sending you wishes for good health , love , peace and happiness . xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment