Friday 4 June 2021

Runnerbean Frame 2021 and Planting out Squashes

                      

     I put up the Runnerbean frame yesterday . Slightly differently to how I usually do it .  The cross bar lower down so that the beans hang out from the foliage and I can see them and harvest them more easily .

 The Runnerbean plants are still waiting in the wings to be planted out as I need to fix up more chicken wire around this bed . These young plants can wait a bit longer and I will be sowing more bean seeds later on too . 


The Squashes however really needed to be planted out now and so I cracked on with that in the afternoon .

                                          Courgettes and  Butternuts

I fixed up a length of pig wire for them to climb on and watered them in .


                                        Meanwhile in the greenhouse .......


                                 ......... another lovely Epiphyllum flower .

No comments:

Post a Comment