Friday 15 February 2019

Another Glorious Day - Sun shining ,blue sky in Mullion !


Blessed with a second glorious warm and sunny day . Feeling happy and refreshed after our day away in Charmouth .


Up in the greenhouse and the Solar shed my lettuce seeds are beginning to germinate . I give everything a good misting early in the morning .


                    The wild Primroses are appearing in the hedgerow .


 Vinca Major always has a few flowers here and there to delight us .

                   My pretty miniature Daffodils sparkling with dew .


                                The Robin is following me around ....


     ...... watching and waiting for a worm or two , as I dig that big Rose Dorothy Perkins clump out .
 I have covered the Rhubarb with a compost bin to force some nice big stems .
  The Under Gardener did his bit on his ride on mower and we used the grass to mulch it over with ....maybe a bit late now but I can always pull it back to sow and plant if need be .
    Another good day !

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post and pictures. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm offering some seeds, sent to me but not ones that I can use. Check my post today if you would like them.

    ReplyDelete