Friday 21 December 2018

Winter Solstice December 21st 2018 22:23 pm


Wishing all of you a joyful Winter Solstice , especially my botanical buddies .


                                 The wheel of the seasons turns again .

                                     
While nature takes her rest ,we contemplate and long for the next joyful season of sowing seeds and filling our gardens with fruits, flowers and vegetables .
  My wish for next year is to have more balanced weather ...Last Summer we  had such a long stretch of hot weather and drought ...Of course we love and need the sun  ,but I,m wishing for a fair share of rain too, enough to fatten my vegetables , fill my rain-barrels and spare my aching arms from carrying around heavy watering-cans .
 I wish for viable seeds that germinate healthy and strong .
      I wish for good health for all !
  Wishes , wishes , wishes .....  and may all your good wishes come true !


                                              Happy Solstice !

No comments:

Post a Comment