I have spent most of the last two days just lying on my bed feeling very sick in this extreme heat !
I get heat stroke very easily ....and it is horrible .
Meanwhile the menfolk have been busy cutting , twizzling and baling up the hay.
Flashes of fork lightning and rumbling thunder just as they got the work done .
I,ve put out some of my indoor plants to catch a refreshing drink over-night .
Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight , window open to feel the cooling breeze and listen to the rain .
Hope everyone is keeping comfortable in this extreme heat .
All I can write for today folks .... sorry π
Peace and Love π️
Debbie πx






It was humid here today but tonight we had thunder showers and it cooled off. Lots of people lost their power. We also had a fire somewhere in town but I haven't read anything about it. Sorry to here that the heat is causing you serious problems. Stay cool!
ReplyDeleteAll the thunderstorms this week have passed to the north of us, our gardens need rain, I'm doing very little, this heat is a killer.
ReplyDeleteI am with you on the heat - roll on Autumn if this is how Summer is going to be. I hope you will feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes
Ellie