Tuesday 6 August 2024

๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ“Pink Flowering Strawberry ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŒฟ


 I found this pink flowering Strawberry plant at B&Q . Never seen this before . 


I was worried that the berries would not taste as nice , but they taste fine .


The tiny bee has returned and is loving the flowers .


It's pretty but I'm not sure if it could cross with my beautiful white flowering ones .

I need to think about this before I plant it out .  ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

 The rain has passed , not as bad as the weather people forecast . I only heard one rumble of thunder .

 The sun has come out again and it is hot here . 

The grass needs cutting again !   

                                                        ๐ŸŒค️☀️☀️

2 comments:

  1. I have seen these before and wondered what the fruit would taste like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ“I am no connoisseur but they tasted great to me Sue . They also now have red flowering ones in B&Q Pink is really pretty but I think you can't beat the lovely white ones .๐Ÿ’ฎ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ“

      Delete